Tax Accountants for Individuals & Small Businesses in Melbourne
Managing your tax affairs is simple and effective with the support of our dedicated tax accountants and advisors in South Melbourne.
Whether it’s personal or business tax advice you need, our team has the expertise to deliver.
Led by experienced CPA Elizabeth Popovski and Financial Planner Steve Kostovski, K Partners is well equipped to help you with your tax, compliance and wealth building strategies.
Turn tax management from a burden to an opportunity.
Through consultations, our tax accountants in Melbourne will guide you step-by-step through your tax accounting requirements. We’ll also support your financial journey through continued education and advice on effective tax management.
Tax Accounting Services for individuals
At K Partners, we view your tax situation as part of a larger financial picture. That’s why we take the time to get to know you and your goals, rather than providing ‘one-size-fits-all’ advice.
Creating long-term wealth begins with a foundation of strong systems and compliance. We provide this and more through our tailored tax accounting consultations.
Individual tax returns
Our tax accountants in Melbourne can prepare your individual tax return at any stage of the year. Conveniently located at 1 Queens Rd, we’re a short drive or tram ride from the CBD.
Or you might prefer for us to prepare your tax return remotely. If you don’t have time for an appointment, complete our downloadable Tax Return Checklist and the required documentation. We’ll take care of the rest, lodging your tax return with the ATO within 14 days.
Tax Accounting Services for businesses
Running a business is full of challenges, but dealing with your tax obligations is a manageable one. In partnering with our team of experienced tax accountants in Melbourne, you’ll find a source of business support and expertise that can lead to major improvements and financial efficiencies.
Consider partnering with K Partners for the full range of your business tax, accounting and financial management needs.
Business tax and accounting
Just like you, we’re a small business. We know that access to reliable business advice on taxation and accounting is essential to helping you prosper.
Think of us as an extension of your team, invested in your success.
- Preparation of financial statements
- Income tax return preparation
- Reporting and preparation of statements for SMSFs
- Incorporation and corporate secretarial services.
- Advice and management of your GST and FBT obligations
- Taxation planning and tax minimisation strategies
- Structuring of entities for asset protection and exit strategies
- Payroll tax compliance
- Superannuation obligations.
Before EOFY, we’ll review your financial performance so we can provide you with timely and relevant tax planning to minimise your end of year tax liability.
Together, we’ll proactively plan your wealth creation strategies using your retained after-tax profits.
Self Managed Super Funds
A Self Managed Super Fund is a private superannuation fund that can be managed by you. That means that you decide where your money is invested, and that you’re also obligated to comply with the relevant super and tax laws.
Setting up a Self Managed Super Fund is a financial strategy that can help you manage your financial future, providing a powerful retirement wealth vehicle.
Is a SMSF right for you?
We’ll help you understand whether the following potential SMSF benefits could be a good fit for you:
- The SMSF can support your tax effectiveness strategies;
- Enjoy the flexibility to make timely investment decisions based on market conditions
- Nominate up to four fund members (e.g. your family) to increase savings and minimise fees;
- Lower fees compared to industry and commercial funds (depending on your balance);
- Flexible pension planning;
- Control and flexibility in estate planning;
- Ability to directly borrow and invest in real estate. SMSFs are able to borrow to invest directly in residential and commercial property;
- Small business owners may be able to lease their business premise property from their SMSF, improving business cash flow while holding a valuable asset that should appreciate.
Contact us to arrange an accounting and taxation consultation.
Accounting and tax
- What is tax planning? Tax planning is the process of arranging your business’ finances to legally keep your tax liability, i.e., the amount you pay in […]
- As increasing numbers of Australians look for ways to boost their retirement savings, self-managed super funds (SMSFs) are gaining popularity. So much so, in fact, that […]