K Partners — Top Ranked Mortgage Broker In Melbourne
Discover why chooses K Partners Mortgage Brokers services in Melbourne.
K Partners are specialists in delivering mortgage options that are in the best interest of our clients. Our team has extensive experience in negotiating competitive interest rates for our clients. K Partners has assisted thousands of clients in advising on how to correctly structure their loan and negotiate competitive rates. As part of our ongoing service we will ensure that your loan remains competitively priced by conducting annual reviews.
K Partners provides advice on:
- Borrowing capacity
- How much should you borrow for your next purchase
- Refinance your existing loan to access additional funds and improve your rate
- Structure your loan loan to maximise your debt reduction
- Fixed and Variable rate loans
- Residential and Commercial property loans
What Are The Different Types of Mortgage Brokerage Services Available?
K Partners offer a number of mortgage broker services.
- First Home Buyer Loan
- Investment Property Loan
- Home Loan
- Refinance Loan
- Construction Loan
- Commercial Property Loans
- Self-Managed Superannuation Loans
K Partners helps clients learn how to structure investment property loans and explain the methodology behind borrowing for business, SMSF, commercial property, and how to refinance your existing loan to get a better rate and debt consolidation.
Why K Partners are Trusted Mortgage Brokers In Melbourne
K Partners Pty Ltd is a holder of Australian Credit Licence No.388189
K Partners has extensive experience whether buying a new home, developing an investment property portfolio, or looking for a better loan structure. We manage the whole process from start to finish and keep you informed every step of the way.
Our mortgage service includes:
- Initial consultation – Our experienced team will use a first consultation to understand your loan requirements.
- Research – We conduct extensive research based on your needs, requirements and borrowing capacity in order to identify your available options.
- Recommend – We present several options for consideration, plus our recommendation for the most suitable loan structure and provider.
- Implement – We submit and manage your loan application until completion.
- Review – Once your loan has settled, we continue to provide you with regular reviews where we look to improve rates and discuss debt reduction strategies.
K Partners Pty Ltd is a holder of Australian Credit Licence number 388189
Contact us to arrange an mortgage broking consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions
A mortgage broker has access to a wide range of lenders and will work with you to understand your needs and objectives and shortlist the suitable lenders. The broker will then deal with the banks on your behalf and manage the entire process from application to settlement. This results in a better outcome for the clients by getting better rates, better loan structures, and saving time. Read more about our comparison between mortgage broker & bank
Typically brokers are remunerated by the banks directly and there is no fee charged to you as the client. For complex transactions involving commercial lending some brokers can charge a fee in addition to bank remuneration.
- What is refinancing? Refinancing is the process of moving your home loan from one lender to another. Throughout the process of taking out a mortgage with […]
- With the cost of living steadily growing and interest rates continuing to rise, hundreds of thousands of people across Australia are suffering from mortgage stress, i,e., the pressure to meet their home loan repayments. Fortunately, offset accounts have emerged as an increasingly popular way to reduce their monthly repayments.