K Partners’s Mortgage Calculators included:
- How much can I borrow calculator: determine the maximum amount of money you can borrow from a lender, typically for a home loan
- Extra repayments calculator: An extra repayments calculator lets you see how making additional payments on a loan can impact your repayment schedule and overall interest costs
- Property fees: A property fees calculator helps you estimate these expenses based on the property’s purchase price and location
Contact us to arrange an mortgage broking consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions
A mortgage broker has access to a wide range of lenders and will work with you to understand your needs and objectives and shortlist the suitable lenders. The broker will then deal with the banks on your behalf and manage the entire process from application to settlement. This results in a better outcome for the clients by getting better rates, better loan structures, and saving time. Learn more at: Mortgage broker vs bank: The differences
Typically brokers are remunerated by the banks directly and there is no fee charged to you as the client. For complex transactions involving commercial lending some brokers can charge a fee in addition to bank remuneration.
- What is refinancing? Refinancing is the process of moving your home loan from one lender to another. Throughout the process of taking out a mortgage with […]
- With the cost of living steadily growing and interest rates continuing to rise, hundreds of thousands of people across Australia are suffering from mortgage stress, i,e., the pressure to meet their home loan repayments. Fortunately, offset accounts have emerged as an increasingly popular way to reduce their monthly repayments.